Can I post in multiple Facebook groups with one click?

garva sharma March 25, 2013

I want to post in multiple Facebook groups with one click. I’ve tried searching Google but I couldn’t find anything. Any ideas?

1. Arjit

A simple and Easy Facebook Application Multiple Post to share your status to various Groups, pages, wall, timelines at once.

2. Mireya

Yes, Its possible try using either or You can try both of them free for 30 days.

3. Athul Jayaram

not possible... :)

4. Vedavyas Paruchuri

No, you can not post at two groups in the same time

• Tina Sieber

Apparently you can and several people explained how a couple of days before you posted your comment.

Why didn't you bother to read previous comments?
      And why do you bother to answer a question even though you don't seem to know the answer?

5. Samantha Vv

simply tag more then one group using the facebook tag putting @ before the name of each group.

• SimplyMe

Hi, how exactly does this work? Can you PLEASE explain this step by step? Thank you :)

6. Chris Marcoe

Short answer for your question is yes, you can.

Also, go [here]( for many other options.

Since,multiple posting of same content is always considered as a spam,you can get blocked because of this.Moreover,in Facebook's terms and conditions,it has a limit on usage of their services like comments,messages,wall posts offered to you.