Can I output video from my Android phone to my Notebook via USB?

JIMMY KK December 25, 2012

I want to output the screen display of my Android phone thru a USB cable to my notebook that runs Windows 7

1. Moazzam Naeem

just install BlueStacks(PC android applications emulator) and run every game and application on PC, edited: copy the apps to your computer first

• JJ

Unfortunately, there are many games that Bluestacks does not run properly or not at all.

2. John Fraser

There's a program called MyMobiler which lets you see and control your Android through a USB cable. I've used it for some time to write long messages with my computer's keyboard. Only problem is the refresh rate, screen-view works at 5 fps more or less.

3. Nikola Katsarov

I was searching for similar solution, but I do not find anything good. The best solution is micro USB to HDMI cable to connect with TV (or maybe laptop). Its not exactly that you want, but if you consider to use TV for display - I think its very good :) I am going to test it soon and I am very excited about this :)

4. drunken mario

the only solution that I know is webkey (root rquired)

5. Jaxx D

I second that....I'd love being able to play games on my phone but view it on my monitor.
    And I am aware of the MHL adapter.

How to display your Android screen on your desktop
    you'll need to download the Android SDK

Depending on which device you have, you can get a tv out cable and it will display everything on the screen of your phone on a tv

VMLite VNC Server – control your Android phone or tablet from your computer!

7. Nevzat Akkaya

Do you want to stream video files on your Android phone or just view its screen on your PC?

8. Nevzat Akkaya

If youn intend to view the Android phone's screen and even control it, you can do it with a freeware MyPhoneExplorer ( It lets you fully control it.

use a remote viewing app. you can't do it through usb.