Can I link the same debit card to two Google Play accounts?

sachin_goral April 3, 2013

I want to link the same debit card to two Google Play accounts, to be used on two separate smartphones at the same time. Will this cause any problems? Can I do it at all?

1. Christine St Syr Griffin

yes of course as long as you have available funds i use my debit on my phone and my sons phone without issue. christine

2. vishal

yes u can use the same debit card in as many devices u want the procedure is very easy. as u had done in 1st device. i also used y debit card in 2 device in mu phone and tablet at same time electronically.

3. Joel Thomas

Try to do as ha14 suggested

4. Stian

I use the same debitcard on two different Google accounts without any problems!

• sachin goral

Thanks, now i can even lend it to my buddy without worrying.

2 Google Accounts using the same Credit card question???
    http://www.avforums.com/forums/android-software/1407766-2-google-accounts-using-same-credit-card-question.html

if it will not work then during the registration google will reject it.

• sachin goral

• sachin goral

While I haven't tested this, I can't see why not. The debit card is simply a means of payment, not in itself a means of identification (that's what the user name is for). Similarly, you could use the same password for both, although that would be a bad idea...