Can I download a file from the web directly to the cloud using my Android phone?

Khurram Shehzad June 18, 2013

There is Chrome extension called “Cloud Save” which made it possible to save files straight to the cloud via PC Cloud Save: Save Files Directly to the Cloud [Chrome] Cloud Save: Save Files Directly to the Cloud [Chrome] Cloud Save sends would-be downloads directly to web-based services, including Dropbox, Google Docs, Facebook, Flickr, Picasa and more. Simply right-click a file, then decide where you'd like to send your file. It's a feature so... Read More . I am looking a app for my Android phone – any ideas?

If you would like to use Dolphin browser,it has an addon which saves files to Box.net cloud service.

See the link below for more information -

http://www.androidpolice.com/2011/12/15/dolphin-browser-now-supports-box-add-on-for-saving-files-directly-to-the-cloud/

• Khurram Shehzad

Thanks, this is what I was looking, I am going to try it now.