Can I create a US ID for the iOS app store from Pakistan and how can I download paid apps for free?

Janshair Khan April 11, 2013

I just need to know whether I can make a US ID while I’m in Pakistan. Is it possible or not? And the second one, do you have any idea how to download paid apps for free? Thank you!

1. Domingo Vera

It is possible to have two iTunes accounts, I have one for Mexican store and one for the US store, which is great for the movies in apple TV. What you need is a second email and a US address and phone, also (if you wish to purchase items in the US store and not just download free apps) you will need an iTunes prepurchased card bought in the US.
    Now, go to the US iTunes store, you need to click on the flag you're currently using and choose US. Try to download or purchase any item, it will ask you to login or create an account, choose create.
    Create an account using your second email and a US address and phone (it can be a hotel or whatever you find on maps)
    Then it will ask for your credit info, you can choose skip and then redeem your iTunes card or continue without credit. If you don't redeem a card you wont be able to purchase items or use a credit card that is not from the US, but I use it this way since 2 years ago and never have had any trouble.
    Hope it helps

• Alex Mathew

Hey Domingo

But do you need an original iTunes card from the US to redeem?? Or can i buy one from my home country and redeem it on the US account I just made?

2. Janshair Khan

Changing country is not a good idea, I have tried a lot in order to get through but all is vain. But I have heard that it is possible. so please anyone of you made Apple ID with such processes, then please guide me how can I made I really need a US ID. I shall be very thankful to you.

You can login with your apple ID and password and change the country from Apple – My Apple ID at https://appleid.apple.com . After you go to the page, click on Manage your Apple ID and login with your existing Apple ID and password and then you will get all the option to edit including the country. After you have changed this ID accordingly with the appropriate country and address, then use any IP masking software like CyberGhostVPN to mask your IP assigned by your ISP with a USA IP. Then try. This is the best shot you have.

You can login with your apple ID and password and change the country from Apple - My Apple ID at https://appleid.apple.com

After you go to the page, click on Manage your Apple ID and login with your existing Apple ID and password and then you will get all the option to edit including the country.

• macwitty

Well, you can at least not change a Swedish account to work in the US store if you are in Sweden. We do not accept it.

paid applications for free you need to jailbreak iOS other then this sometime they do free download applications/games for a day or two, you have to check some web sites
    http://appshopper.com/

5. macwitty

Yes you can but you need to lie when signing the account. First find an address and phone number in US. You can take whatever you want, coffe hous, company ... Then go to iTunes Store - choose the US store (down at the page). Choose to get a free app - then use your US address to create a new account.

Do not start with creating an account as you then need to add a credit card from US. If you start with a free app you get an opportunity to choose Not credit card