How can I help my friend recover or deactivate her account which was hacked?

January 30, 2014

Hi, my friend’s account has been hacked and the hacker has changed the email and security question and removed all of security information. Can you help her to reach her account or deactivate her account please?
Thank you

4 Things To Do Immediately When Your Facebook Account Is Hacked
    http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/4-immediately-facebook-account-hacked/

You don't say what kind of account it is (email, facebook, something else?) but assuming it's some sort of social network or email, she should contact the site's technical support and explain the problem. She will probably be asked to provide additional proof of identity and/or of previous ownership of the email (Microsoft for example ask for names of some people who emailed you recently), but will then restore the account to her or deactivate it. It may take a few days to get it sorted, but she should persist.

• Shamim

Hi, Thanks for your answer it's a facebook account, her email has been changed can you please tell me how can she get back her account if that's not possible is there any way to deactivate that account because the one who hacked her account is posting bad thing on her wall.
      Thank you.