How can I get my Samsung Galaxy Tab III to charge?

Anonymous April 5, 2014

My Samsung Galaxy Tab III will not charge or turn on and my warranty is over. I’ve tried everything using a normal socket, a USB socket on a computer and a different charger. The last two options I know of are to remove the battery (not over keen) and to get a new one. Are there any other ways?

1. Dimitrius

Just get is charge for a day and a couple of hours, then check. It should be charging.

This has been a common issue with Galaxy devices, but the "fix" is different for each person. Try pressing the power button for 20-30 seconds, then placed it on the charger for a few minutes (about 5 minutes), and then press the power button again for 20-30 seconds. If this does not work, try again but also press the volume up or down button and/or home button. Also, try to find a 2 amp charger to see if you can "jump" start the battery.

3. Daryl H

How long do you leave it plugged in before you decide it's not charging?
    I'm asking this because my Samsung Phone does nothing for some time after it has run 'completely' dead.