How can I get out of a reboot loop on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2?

Anonymous June 11, 2014

My Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 is working fine, but I had shut it down and about 30 minutes later I went to cut it back on. It come on but it won’t go to my home page. It keeps repeating the Samsung logo and will not go to my homepage.

1. Alyce C

Follow Dalsan M suggestion, else if your pc recognize your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 then perhaps you can install updates if available using kies

Try clearing the cache in the steps provided below. http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-s3/283020-guide-rebooting-into-recovery-mode-galaxy-s2-s3-tab2.html If there is an option to cheat Dalvik Cache, you can try that, too, if choosing the cache does not help. If all else fails, factory reset your tab.

Sometimes the battery needs to be fully charged to get out of the boot loop, so you may want to try that, too.