Where can I get my homework done for my for money?

April 25, 2014

Where can I pay to get my homework done online?

There are plenty of places where you can do this, but I advise you not to. Paying someone to do your homework is wrong in so many ways. Obviously, it is cheating. It means that you don't learn any of the information or the skills that your homework was meant to impart on you (believe it or not, homework is actually given for your benefit, teachers don't particularly like marking it!). It also means that, if you get a good mark, you are putting pressure unfairly on you fellow students, deceiving your school to think that you understand the material, when you probably don't (or you wouldn't be looking to hire someone, would you?).

Finally, I'm guessing you'll be paying for this with your parents' money. What would they think if you were found out (and this could happen, indeed, I've seen it happen)? How would you feel? Just bite the bullet and do the right thing. Much better!