Where can I find writers who will contribute to my blog for free?

Arpit Kharbanda November 26, 2014

I need contributors/editors/authors/proofreaders for my website. Where can I get guest contributors who will write for free???

1. Chinmay S

You will be able to find guest writers if and only if your site is popular otherwise no one has some spare time to write content for your website and that too for free.

2. ankur

search guest bloggers on google .

3. Brad Merrill

I met my first co-blogger through a blogging community/forum online. He worked for free as a hobby and to reach a wider audience (on the condition that he retained some rights to his content). Before that, I established a presence there by answering questions and generally being a positive member of the community.

Later on, I leveraged existing relationships. If you have friends or colleagues who have a knack for writing and an understanding of your topic, they might be willing to help you out.

For me, I felt it was important to promise my contributors a share of my profits if and when the blog started generating revenue. That's only fair, and it's what I would expect if I was working for free.

• Ordinarily Quirky

Any chance you're looking for another guest blogger? I'm trying my best to get my stuff read by someone, anyone! And was hoping you could look at one piece and see if it's at least 'share' worthy?

ordinarilyquirky.blogspit.ie

Thankies so much :)

4. Flurby

Wow. One of those tool bags. Probably the kind of person who offers "exposure!"...

You shouldn't expect people to write content for your site for free. If you won't do it/can't do it, no one else is likely to do it.

• Arpit Kharbanda

Thanks for that awesome advice