How can I find nearby Internet printing services and submit orders online?

Drsunil V May 8, 2014

How to easily find nearby ‘internet printing’ services and submit print order online? Please note , query is for both finding nearby services and for submitting print order online as document. The query is not for a photo print services , but for text – Word documents. Which is most popular and has most nearby affiliations?

1. Drsunil V

Thanks to Mr.Hosvep. Is there a service for document recipient ( as in utilities india weblink ) to collect from nearby service affiliated agent ( Mumbai, India ) and pay?

dont know, cant find one maybe your town council/hall can guide you, if i find something on search will let you know

• Drsunil V

thanks

• Drsunil V

thank you. it is relevant

2. Rajaa C

Your question is very vague in two aspect. When you mention ‘Internet printing’ services and submit print order on-line, you need to clearly mention the kind of job / print you want. Second the term nearby is really vague as no one out here has any idea of your location, and how much distance is treated as nearby by you as the term is very relative for person to person.

• Rajaa C

Also suggest you to use JustDial search services for such queries, they are pretty effective and have huge number of vendors listed with them. http://www.justdial.com

• Drsunil V

Dear Rajaa bhai! Thanks. Please view query description which mentions the print outputs. Services for India - Mumbai would be preferable. The country and city was not mentioned in query , in order to find international dotcoms with local presence. For eg.,services like skype have local wifi services for many localities of almost all main cities , and has ubiquitous affiliations ; at same time it is greater reliable than a local dotcom

• Rajaa C

Sunil,

Hewlett Packard had such services in India known as Snapfish, but they have shutdown last year due to business volume. You can look into http://www.vistaprint.in , though I am still not sure if these are the exact services you are looking for. Otherwise just try search in http://www.justdial.com , which will ask for your geolocation first to throw up results nearer to your place. I hope that this helps.

Also VistaPrint is a worlwide company with operations arount the world. I have used their services, and they are very efficient to say the least. Their India operations is in Mumbai incidentally at :

Company details
      More information about Vistaprint
      Vistaprint India Marketing Solutions Private Limited
      2nd Floor, "Piramal Tower"
      Peninsula Corporate Park
      Off Senapati Bapat Marg
      Lower Parel,
      Mumbai India - 400 013

Registered in India under the following tax identification numbers:
      Value Added Tax: VAT: 27390920215V w.e.f 18.07.2012
      Central Sales Tax: CST: 27390920215C w.e.f 18.07.2012

• Drsunil V

Thanks Rajaa bhai for your sincere endeavor to respond to my query. Please note that due to my lack of technical knowledge , I could not phrase the query precisely. With internet printing , I implied local 'printer sharing' services for A4 size documents , instead of a larger category of printing on tshirts , mugs... The print output has been mentioned in third and fourth line of query description , above on this url

• Rajaa C

Sunil Bhai,

Now that the requirement is clear, I think the best help for such query will be http://www.justdial.com . You can define your geo-location and then do your query search, and it will throw up results near to your location. I am sure, you will get a good result from it. When you go to the site, first select city as Mumbai, then in the next drop down, select closest location and then in search type "A4 size document printing services" and click search. After you click search, a form page will come to enter your details, but click on skip this on the AD above the form, if you want to avoid it and then the results will show up.

• Drsunil V

Thank you sir! Please note that with 'printer sharing' , it is not on spot printing documents from soft to hard copy , but it was implied through internet ( as query heading mentioned "internet printing" ) , so that I could upload a text or doc file ( as mentioned in query description ) on a webpage and i could get it's hardcopy from nearest store affiliated to the webpage. Payment online or on spot. In this context , I guess that windows print dialog box option of 'print destination' used to have feature of "internet printing" but not sure if now it is available by default in win 7 ultimate

• Drsunil V

Please reply!