How can I find my missing friend?

Anonymous March 8, 2014

How can I find my missing friend Stanley Adkisson? He may be in the north Georgia or Chattanooga, Tennesee, areas. I desperately need to find him. I am so worried.

Thank you,
Tina Chastain

1. Kelsey T

If he uses an Android phone, there's a chance you can GPS track him if you can get access to his Google dashboard. On there you can see exactly where his phone is, at least.
    This is also possible on iPhone, though I'm not familiar with that. My boss' wife tracked her granddaughter's stolen phone a couple years ago that way. Found it in a garbage can at a McDonalds about 50 miles from home.
    Like dragonmouth said, the police should be contacted. I'm sure you've heard the 48 hour thing about finding lost people. I wish you good luck!

2. dragonmouth

How do we know you are not his ex-wife looking to do him bodily harm?
    Or how do we know you he was not given custody of a child that you would like to kidnap?

If you are legit, why not contact the police in the area where you think he might be.

3. Craig P

try posting a Facebook status to alert others in the area about the missing person