How can I find out what my forgotten Hotmail username is?

July 2, 2014

I lost my Hotmail email address, is there any way to find my username from my recovery email?

I lost my hotmail email address. but I have my recovery email address that is on Gmail service. Is there any way to find my Hotmail address from Gmail or use my recovery email address on Hotmail service to find my username?
I deleteed all emails foreever two weeks ago and cannot find any data for it on my Gmail email.
All data on my browser are cleared too :( . is there any way?

Thanks for your attention

Perhaps you can ask one of your contacts to dig through their old email and find your address...

If you're trying to access your Outlook(formerly Hotmail) account after 90 days,then your account has been deleted by Microsoft as mentioned in their Terms of Service.

• Jan F

Not exactly. If you fail to sign in for over 270 days your account becomes inactive, the service is stopped and all data deleted. Only then after additional 90 days of not signing in the account gets deleted.

• Rrdrtds

the link above need my hotmail ID, and I do not have it.
      I look for thing like this.
      https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/forgotusername
      but it is for Gmail service.

perhaps you have some paper receipt with your hotmail ID on it? or ask your friends to check your old hotmail id if they kept conversation.