Where can I find a driver for my Lenovo G850’s network adapter?

Shashidhar M January 5, 2014

On laptop there is an exclamation mark on NETWORK CONTROLLER DEVICES.I am trying to download network device driver but couldn’t do it.Kindly suggest me the exact driver path so that i can download it. Thanks in advance!

The link Hovsep gives is a good starting point. As Dalsan says, we'd need to know the exact model and version of the OS, so the simplest thing is for you to do the search yourself. In google, type:
    Lenovo drivers
    One or more links near the top of list will be from Lenovo support. Click one of them and it will take you to the relevant page on the Lenovo site. You may need to refine your selection further once there, but that's basically where you'll find the driver.

take notice Dalsan M. recommendation.
    perhaps you can try here
    http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/research/hints-or-tips/detail.page?DocID=HT073547

We would need the exact model number and series number (there are more numbers after (G850), the version of Windows you are running (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1), and if possible, the network adapter model (Atheros, RealTek, etc.) before we can help locate the driver for you to install.