How can I find out if afriend has blocked me from sending them messages on facebook?

Anonymous February 13, 2014

Can I see if afriend has blocked me from sending them messages on facebook?

1. Ben S

There's no one easy way to do this, but try combining a few things:

1) First, send the person a message. If they blocked you, they won't see the message, so if they respond then you're not blocked.

2) If you search for this person in the Facebook search bar, do they come up? If not, and you know that they still have an account on Facebook, you may be blocked.

3) Do you have any mutual friends? Ask one of them if they can do the above - send them a message or search for them. If they can do it fine and you can't, you might be blocked.

4) They have have deactivated their account - if all of the above suggestions don't bring him up, then he may have deactivated his FB account.

5) Try to log out and Google them - does that bring their page up?

Basically, the idea here is that if you're blocked by them, then you won't be able to interact with them but they're still on Facebook. Try a few of the above to find out.