How can I easily put pictures from my Windows 7 PC to an Android 4 device?

Drsunil V April 1, 2014

How to easily push pictures through internet from a Windows 7 PC to an Android 4 device?

1. ib

Email attachment.

• Drsunil V

Thanks for opening your mind. Please note that question was asked after having used email attachment and question specifies easy and direct method of sharing , that is for push-and-share. Drop box is not also push and share , what to say of Email attachment

2. Steven G

I use AirDroid for all my file transferring from my computer to my Samsung Galaxy S3. I have used it on Motorola Droid 3 & 4. It is a great tool. Plus you can do messaging from your SMS on there, upload and download pics to and from the phone. Its the only application I will use and the best part ITS FREE!! (Link Below)
    AirDroid

3. Ben S

Dropbox is a great tool for this. A few other tools to try are AirDroid which lets you move files wirelessly or PushBullet which is designed for this sort of thing, if you just want to push individual pictures from your browser to your phone instantly.

• Drsunil V

Thanks. I have noted both the links. But am looking for much direct service , as push notification in mobile , from pc browser

One really easy way would be to have the Dropbox software installed on both the PC and the Android device and simply place the photos in the Dropbox folder.

• Drsunil V

I understand. But am looking for much direct push notification from pc browser to android

• Oron J

This is about as direct as it gets. Put something in the drop box folder on the PCr, and it gets replicated pretty much instantly on the phone/tablet. In fact, if both the PC and the Android device are on the same network, they are synched immediately, even before the file is uploaded to the cloud.

• Sunil

Thanks. I fully understand and also agree that photos sync in real time. Actually I asked this question after having known this , as I would like to know a service which not only syncs in real time but also pushes the image file to Android to much directly share , instead of having to open the real-time synced file and then share. Like for example "PushBullet". Can you find such service?