How can I earn MakeUseOf Reward points?

Mark P June 4, 2014

What are all the ways to earn Makeuseof Reward points, and what is the daily limit on them? I’m trying to get enough for the last pass premium, But i can’t seem to figure out how to earn more points. I tried following on Twitter for 50 points and it didn’t give me any, and sharing posts only gave me points one time.

Earlier,it was much easier to earn points but users used to abuse it to their own interest.This forced MUO to be strict and bring stricter rules to get points.

So,the best way is to daily share 2 articles in social network for which you'll get 20 points and this is a limit for that.

• Mark P

I under stand the strictness, I was just surprised that they didn't have a list laid out anywhere. On the rewards page that everyone points to the only task I see that gets points is sharing articles, and it still doesn't say how much.

• Susendeep D

You'll get 10 points for sharing on each social account per day.There are three - Facebook,Google+ and Twitter.So,you can earn 30 points per day for sharing articles.

2. Chinmay S

You can earn 30 points daily by sharing articles.

• Mark P

Thank you :)

1) Following MakeUseOf: You’ll receive 50 points
    2) Signing up for the MakeUseOf newsletter is an easy way to net 250 points
    3) if you shared an article, 10 points for sharing MakeUseOf articles with friends on Facebook, Twitter
    4) Invites: Click the Invite Friends button to generate an invite link. Friends who click it will earn you 1 point, and you’ll gain 9 points if they join.
    5) taking part in the weekly poll and We Ask You
    There is a daily limit on how many of each action you can get points for

• Mark P

Thank you, This is exactly what I was looking for! Where is the weekly poll and we ask you located?

i think you have to check the articles, maybe someone else can tell if there is a Poll section
      What Device Are You Using Right Now? [MakeUseOf Poll]
      http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/device-using-right-now-makeuseof-poll/
      you can do search with term Poll

Read all about rewards program here

• Mark P

Yes, I read that page. However, it doesn't really address my questions on how many points you get from what/ all the different ways to get points/ daily limits etc. Thank you for your response though.

• Jan F

Make use of all parts and features of the page to earn points. It's as simple as that.