How can I display image files on Android in a continuous slide show?

Dr.sunil V April 28, 2014

How to continually run a slide show of custom image files on Android? Please note that the slide show should run continually and not stop after say 6 times of 6 image files are displayed in slide show? I noticed that Gallery – album – run slide show options runs once but not continually.

I've just tried this on my phone (Moto G, Android 4.4.2) and the slide show runs continuously, time after time, after time, after time... It could be a problem with your version of Android, or a feature/bug in an older version of Android. Looking at the Google Play Store, there seem to be hundreds of slide show apps. Hopefully someone can recommend one to you.

• Drsunil V

Daydream and Photoframe slideshow is not available for tab. Can you suggest app officially compatible for tab?

• Bruce E

Gallery on my Droid Mini running Android 4.4 continuously repeated the slideshow with 40 images in the roll.

• Drsunil V

Thanks to both of you. Please note , it ran continously even on 2.3 clock screensaver. Can you please tell how to enable custom selected photos as clock screen saver?