How can I delete messages permanently so they can’t be recovered?

Chasity O April 8, 2014

How can I permantley delete messages that I  have already deleted so my husband wouldn’t see them from my number?

If you do not want things to be found, such as messages, by your husband, never ever send them in the first place. Just because you delete them off your phone doesn't mean that they aren't floating around elsewhere, i.e. the person you sent the messages to, his or her friend(s), etc.

If you find that you must hide things from someone you supposedly love and trust, there is something far worse that you should concentrate on than making sure what you said does not come back to haunt you.

2. Dominic C

once you delete the emails they are deleted from the server, unless somehow you download them to your phone, now after deleting them you think they are still recoverable then do a herd reset of your phone (do backup files first).