How can I deactivate Facebook accounts for which all I have is the user ID?

Anonymous April 15, 2014

Hi,

Unfotrunately two Facebook accounts were created replicating my original Facebook user ID. My original ID contains a profile picture while the other two accounts do not contain any profile picture.

I don’t know those other accounts’ email IDs, as they were created with mobile number. Facebook requests to all of my friends are going through thoes 2 IDs. I want to delete those 2 accounts. Can anybody please help me to deactivate these accounts? I only know the user ID of those accounts. How to deactivate this accounts with only this information?

I suggest you contact Facebook help.

Basically, you can only deactivate an account if you can access it or proof that they belong to you e.g. via the email address or mobile number associated to them.

Once you have verified they belong to you Facebook should be able to reset your password so you gain access to them and then follow the normal steps to deactivate.