How can I connect my BSNL WiFi broadband to my Samsung Galaxy Grand 2?

9sachchidanand9 April 16, 2014

1. Sachchidanand Saxena

brand-UTStarcom
    model-WA3002G4
    location-dayal bagh , agra , u.p. , india

here are the details..

2. Sachchidanand

hmmmmmm....Rajaa Chowdhury bro..router is d modem na..???

• Rajaa C

Yes, so tell me the brand and the model number as though the concept is the same for most of them, the configuration interface varies from brand to brand. If I can know the brand and model number, I may be able to find a pictorial guidance for you. Also from BSNL find out the VCI/VPI, encapsulation, the point to point protocol is over ATM or Ethernet and your username and password. Otherwise I may have to give you the guesswork of the values :). Also do mention BSNL which location you are as the values may differ location based ( though highly unlikely ). Best maybe I can take a teamviewer remote control and configure it for you. :)

3. Rajaa C

First Kindly specify, what do you mean by BSNL WiFi broadband. Is it a 3G Dataplan SIM of BSNL or is it a BSNL ADSL broadband configured with WiFi router. Configuring your broaband should be pretty simple either way with Samsung Galaxy Grand 2. If it is a SIM, just insert it in the phone and the apn should get auto populated. However, if it does not, then call the BSNL helpline and get the apn configured. After that, provided that you have the dataplan active and balance remaining, once you on the data network in your phone, you should be up and running. For ADSL router with Wifi, just configure the WiFi part of the router with WEP2 authentication. Once it is setup, and your ADSL Broadband is connected, on the Wifi of your phone to auto discover all the Wifi connection available. Once you see the name of your connection, tap it and put the password to authenticate. You should be up and running after that.

• Sachchidanand Saxena

its a broadband n i thnk it is d ADSL one...it has an modem n a adapter...n can u tell me...how to configure it WEP2...???

Sorry, mistyped it is not WEP2 but WPA2 :) I can surely guide you if you can tell me the router Brand and model number.