How can I completely remove Internet Download Manager from my computer that is pre registered?

Anonymous February 15, 2014

I already agreed for terms and conditions for Internet Download Manager but now the trial version period is over. How to remove it and get a new one?

well i doubt you can do that and get another free trial, another way is to reinstall windows and reinstall IDM then you can get a new trial.

If you are going to use a different download manager, you can go to Control Panel - Add/Remove Programs and uninstall IDM. If you want to ensure it is completely gone, you can check under C: Program Files to ensure it removed it's directory and all associated files as well as running CCleaner's Registry cleaner function to make sure all references to IDM have been removed. Note: Even after following these steps, it may not allow you to get another trial period upon reinstall since some software developers hide additional information in other locations on the system to defeat these "cheats."

If you are looking at getting a full registration for IDM, you don't need to remove it. You can simply enter the registration code they provide after you buy it.