How can I clear out storage space on my phone?

Anonymous June 10, 2014

I need you help please as my mobile is not working at all. I got a notification that storage space running out. I  transfered all available applications to SD and deleted most of the files like songs, photos and movies but that did not help at all.

Device memory: total space 1.97 GB. How can i clean this part? And what is the solution to clear the storage? Please advise.

1. Alyce C

Use Cleanmaster, It is THE Best software for cleaning phone, advicing out of self experience.

You need to uninstall applications you don't use and also,move out songs,videos from internal memory to external(SD card) one or to other place.You can use Clean Master app which constantly runs in background and notifies you about the memory state of your phone.It also helps you clean out junk and cache which might be taking space and also advises to maintain the ones which might be useful to you.

You can also use SD Maid, Advanced Mobile Care by IOBit, or the new CCleaner for mobile. These would find junk and unnecessary files that can be deleted, but some files, such as cached thumbnails, will quickly be regenerated.

Also, clean out your text messages, emails, and downloads as these may take up quite a bit of space (Advanced Mobile Care and a few other cleaners offer to do this automatically through their cleaning app). Otherwise, you can go through each app in the App Manager and clear the cache for each app, though this is a very slow and monotonous process.

4. Ben S

Try an app like Clean Master. It will let you clean out app cache, which takes up more space than you'd think.

Also, look through your apps and see if there's anything that's taking up a lot of space. Sort them by size - anything massive, like big games, could be taking up 500 MB or more. If you haven't used some apps in a while, toss them out.

Try these out and let me know; we can go from there.

which phone it is?