How can I change the wallpaper on my Windows Vista desktop?

Anonymous April 17, 2014

In my office users can login to their PC with an admin login or a normal user login. I login with a normal username and password, but the wallpaper for my desktop is fixed, I can’t change it. I know the admin login username and password but want to change it for my normal account. How can I? This is for a Windows Vista computer.

1. deepak

when i type group policy nothing comes....anyother alternative ways

what do you mean nothing comes you can type gpedit.msc, also which version of windows vista you have

your domain administrator may have disabled the option to change the desktop background
    check here
    1.Click Start, type Group Policy in the Search box, and then click Edit Group Policy on the list.
    2.Click User Configuration, click Administrative Templates, click Desktop, and then click Desktop again.
    3.Double-click Desktop WallpaperSelect.
    4.Click Not Configured to enable the option to change the desktop background