How can I change the account on a Samsung Galaxy S3 mini B?

Anonymous February 22, 2014

I want to transfer my phone to my wife. How can I change it so she can use her own account? The phone is a Samsung Galaxy S3 mini B.

1. kihara

Like Dalsan says, if you no longer wish to use the phone, just perform a Factory reset to clear all your accounts and data.

What account are you talking about? The Gmail/Play Store account, Samsung account, or other account? Unless you wish to keep files and settings the same, it would be best to go into the phone settings and wipe the internal storage/factory data reset the phone. This way, the phone can be started from scratch/like new condition. Otherwise, you would have to go into settings, go into the accounts, and then delete/remove all of the accounts, then go into Manage apps and clear the data from each app that requires a login, which could be very time consuming.

To factory data reset the phone, go into Settings, then (Personal) Back up and reset.