What can I do if I can’t recover my Facebook account by identifying tagged photos?

January 10, 2014

I have lost access to my Facebook account and am trying to recover it using the “identify tagged photos” feature. The problem is that I can’t identify tagged photos of people who I do not know in real life but only through the Internet.

My facebook is very old, and I have a bunch of friends who I don’t know too well any more so that’s hard. Please somebody help me! I don’t want to have to make a new account, its been locked for 4 days.

I just have to identify the photo tags, which I can’t do. Please help!

1. Samuel

I don't know this is allowed here but it'd be nice you check out: http://www.techyan.com/2013/03/facebook-identify-tagged-photo-of-friends-verification-process-here-is-a-tip.html

Am pretty positive that the post will help.

2. muh saleem

my facebook is not on here plz my facebook on here

3. muh saleem

my facebook is here plz my name muh saleem

4. Angel T

even though you can't access your account, you can still browse&search fb. so, if you can remember the name of a friend, go their profile. there may be a pic or something else to remind you, or maybe you have a friend in common? or are there interests you share or pages you both liked? it will take some patience&time, and digging a little, but it can be done. and when you get back into your account, download & save your fb data. that way you have a hard copy & don't have to worry about tags or passwords :) good luck!

5. Hamka Young P

still is not working and asked a question

maybe you can do reverse image search and try to get more info on the people who are on the picture?

• lucky mia

my facebook account is blocked and i have lost my mobile phone. now how can i receve account recovery code at new mobile number