How can I bypass the proxy in our dorms to download torrents?

February 9, 2014

We have proxy severs in our dorm which we need to configure in our router to gain acces to internet. The proxy let us do anything apart from downloading torrent files.

To use it, I need to set the modem to 10.22.1:3128 (some port we are given “ex:141”). Then, if we connect the device to the modem we need again to take advance settings to set it to 10.22.1.1 which is general to all devices ( the “22” is the name of the dorm, for example if I’m in doorm 19 we set it on 10.19.1.1) and then again the port 3128 on devices…

Ex for my Macbook
I entered on this site to show you:http://www.whatismyip.com/ and this is what i got

IP: 81.181.70.17
Speed Test IP Lookup
Proxy: 81.181.70.17 – 1.1 c21-c22.complex.upt.ro:3128 (squid/2.7.STABLE3)
City: timisoara
State/Region: timis
Country: ro – ro flag
ISP: universitatea politehnica timisoara

—————————-
We have a program called interwap made by someone and if you pay them they give you a user and password which helps your device to bypass proxy…  I need a solution to bypass the proxy settings so i can download torrents. Can someone Help me?