Where can I buy Firefall Crystite on the cheap?

Ivychenyingying18 July 16, 2014

Where can I buy Firefall Crystite cheaply?  Is igxe.com good or bad?

[Ed note: The site mentioned above has EXTREMELY POOR ratings from WOT with many people reporting being scammed by them and being a source of a large amount of spam.]

1. Carrie J

but I have bought GW2 gold and FIFA14 coins from igxe.com 2 years, and recently it offered the 10th anniversary sale, and really cheap.
    There are too many online stores, and they have their weakness, but I still believe they hope to do the best, because they should know that the customers decide the fate of these sites, so, 10 years is a long time to a company and a site too, hope they will be better.

2. Jeff F

I do not recommend that you purchase in-game currency from third parties except for producer-approved certified retailers. Check http://www.firefallthegame.com/ for more information about the game. Just play it safe and trust your instinct. My personal opinion is that if the website has a lot of negative reviews and a bad rating, I wouldn't trust them. That's unfair because it could be, as you mentioned, a smear campaign from a competitor.

Ask around and see what site other people are going to.