Can anyone help me remember the name of a mobile SMS app?

Douglas Mutay December 19, 2012

I am looking for an app that I completely forgot the name. It can be installed on Nokia and iPhone and its purpose it to serve as SMS replacement app but it can also handle your contact application.
I used it to make online backup of my Nokia SMS, calendar and contacts. And from their website you can read all these messages, and restore your contacts if needed.
I don’t use this Nokia anymore but I need to access the web content and recover important SMS and calendar info.
But since it has been a very long time that i used it I have forgotten the name of the app and therefore the website name, because it has the same name.

I can remember that when you login the website with your phone number and your password the website gives you chinese and english language option.

Anyone has a clue of the name of this app? Thank you for helping my treacherous memory.

1. Er Singh

whatsapp

2. Sashritha Peiris

Try searching on google - go sms pro

3. Douglas Mutay

Oh good news. Found the website. Thanks Google because I had to search inside all my email to see if I haven't talk about it to any of my friend and found it.
    It's called Youlu and can be downloaded at http://www.youlu.com

• Douglas Mutay

Thank you for the link. But unfortunately I didn't find it. The apps handle mainly the contact but it can make a backup of sms, calendar and contact in the web. All the app in this list are mainly for sms only.

5. Kishore Kumar

it is "Go sms pro" app. with this app you can take backup to either cloud .ie to their website or to your local memory (for premium users). you can customize as you like. and they are giving so many options..

• Douglas Mutay

Thank you Kumar for your reply. But I have found the app. It's called Youlu and the website is http://www.youlu.com.
      I still can't see the link of resolved issue otherwise I would have close it.

Douglas,

you should see a (blue?) bar below your question, more precisely below the tags the question was tagged with. In the bar you should see a link saying 'Mark this question as resolved.' Make sure you are logged in.

I can mark the question as resolved for you if you cannot see the bar or link. However, please confirm first, so we can follow up and look into why you are not seeing it.

• Douglas Mutay

Thank you Tina for you support, but unfortunately for some reasons this link doesn't show up. Please go ahead and mark for me the question as resolved. Thank you again!