How can I advertise my gaming website to older people?

Iwant C August 6, 2014

I have a website that offers gamers cheats hacks and aimbots. These are used to make the game more fun and it helps older players, military, etc play better against younger kids who play 20+ hours a day. I need to find a good way to advertise this site to people, what would be your suggestions?

A note to the original poster: we do not allow self advertising on this site, either in questions or in comments/answsers. Please do not post the address of your web site on this thread.

Know your audience, then you will find the right place to advertise.

That being said I don't support your intention, at all. There is no advantage or disadvantage between older and younger people. Not in age, not in time. You can play 20+ hours a day and not be talented and you can play 5 hours a week and be talented.

Using hacks and aimbots in multiplayer games is what actually creates unfair conditions and while you may make it fun for a small part of the casual audience you destroy the experience for other people who enjoy playing the game.

Last but not least using hacks and aimbots in (multiplayer) games is generally a violation of the server rules, the games multiplayer terms of service and often also of the games copyright since those tools usually alter parts of the games code or function.
    Ultimately, you are the one who is destroying the fun for the older players, military etc. as they get banned from the game or service and can throw away the game they payed for.