Can a Nokia Bluetooth stereo headset work with a Samsung Galaxy Y?

Vanesha Eriany December 2, 2012

I want to buy a Nokia BH-503 BNIB Bluetooth headset but I’m afraid it would not work with my Samsung Galaxy Y, does anyone know if its compatible?

1. rohit pandey

it is compatible for listening soung but it has many infrequent problem at the time of voice calling so it is not recommended to use that....

2. Alex Perkins

It should be, you may not get all the buttons working in the exact way they would on a nokia device, but bluetooth should work.

The best way to know compatibility of a bluetooth device with your phone is that both supports A2DP protocol(for music) and bluetooth version of both devices.

Looking into the specs of Samsung Galaxy Y and Nokia BH-503 BNIB,both are compatible.

i use that headset for many phone. maybe its working, cz, i can also use it with laptop. just the problem u may get its, their button to play, fw n call dont work.

5. Shankar C

it may not be compatible