Can a Nokia Bluetooth stereo headset work with a Samsung Galaxy Y?
Question by Vanesha Eriany /

I want to buy a Nokia BH-503 BNIB Bluetooth headset but I’m afraid it would not work with my Samsung Galaxy Y, does anyone know if its compatible?

• rohit pandey

it is compatible for listening soung but it has many infrequent problem at the time of voice calling so it is not recommended to use that….

• Alex Perkins

It should be, you may not get all the buttons working in the exact way they would on a nokia device, but bluetooth should work.

The best way to know compatibility of a bluetooth device with your phone is that both supports A2DP protocol(for music) and bluetooth version of both devices.

Looking into the specs of Samsung Galaxy Y and Nokia BH-503 BNIB,both are compatible.

i use that headset for many phone. maybe its working, cz, i can also use it with laptop. just the problem u may get its, their button to play, fw n call dont work.

• Shankar C

it may not be compatible