How can I call India for free from UAE?

Numair June 9, 2010

Does anyone know of a software or website, which offers free PC to phone calls from UAE to India for free?

1. Dubai_voip

hi i have very good voip servic for all contries it working in all bloked contries like UAE ,QATAR OMAN,SOUDI,
    10$ 10HR TO INDIAPLS CONTACT DUBAI_VOIP@YAHOO.COM

2. Goutham

google talk, skype.......

I am not familiar with any free solution but I would suggest checking out VoipBuster. It's a lot cheaper than Skype and offers free calling to about 50 destinations. Calling India from UAE costs about 2/3 cents. You can check it here, http://www.voipbuster.com/en/index.html.

4. Dinesh Krishna

Check out Google talk, skype, etc.. they provide video calls too. Any where anytime :)

5. fruitgeek.wordpress.com

You could try something like Jajah.com or Jaxtr.com- I'm not sure if they'd work, but its worth a try...

6. Steve Campbell

One thing you could do is make a set time each day/week to devote to writing your content. Find a time that works best for you and stick with it, but once you get going, keep writing while you're full of ideas. It's very hard to take a break and then try to pick up your work where you left off.

7. ├Žnon1mus

Hi Florian,

I'm glad that you decided to being a career in writing. In my opinion, one of the most important aspects of successful writing is inspiration. If you're not inspired, you can sit still for hours and still not pen anything down.

First, get a firm grasp of what you wish to write about and start visualising it. Build a quick mock up of the entire project and pretty soon, you'll have a rough idea of how much you need to do.

• Florian

I would to thank you for your pieces of advice and will try to follow it.

I once read that if you write one page a day, in one year, you have a novel. That being said, it's pretty tough to do that if you're working another job full-time and/or don't feel inspired on a daily basis.

Most important, I think, is to make it a priority. Allocate a certain amount of time every day (or every week - whatever you're comfortable with) and plan to sit at the computer (or pad, if you're old-school) at that time - whatever you output - 1 page, 4 pages, 1 paragraph - you stick to the plan.