How can my call center reps in India use my companies U.S. internet connection (and IP address) to access my client’s web portals?

Chasen Dragons September 27, 2012

I have a Cisco VPN router. I want to set it up so that my call center in India can use my internet connection to access our client’s portals (currently blocked to international IP addresses). I want my agents in India to have to same IP address as the agents in my office in the U.S. How can I set this up?

1. Victor

Did you get any solution for this, I am facing the same problem.

Thanks for your assistance!

2. Eserpess der

Well somebody screwed up there didn't they. Did they ask for the password and some dipshit let the BOFH run rampant?

3. Maximilian Smith

Really you have pictured out a good topic on the effect of call center on our company in India.I also think so. I appreciate your query & waiting for a response for this question.

4. Jhon H. Caicedo

You can setup a VPN connection between your call center and your own network on the US so the call center connections appear to be originated from inside your network on the US. (The legal implications of this type of connection should be investigated)

5. Freecycle Me

I don't know the legality of this in the US and I hate to say it but that should be thought of before you set it up the outsourcing. You may also find bandwidth a real drain if you are using a number of handlers. I think you may have to look at paying someone if it is possible at all. Good luck

• HLJonnalagadda

Yeah don't think it would be legal to do that..