Is there a calendar like Google calendar in Facebook?
Question by Gustavo Ibarguengoytia /

I love Google calendar and would like to know if Facebook has a similar app where I can invite my FB friends to some projects or to set appointments. Most of my friends don’t have a Google account, but they all have Facebook.

It is really hard to plan something with friends using private messages because there is no graphical way to explain all the logs and people are lazy so they don’t read previous messages.

You can export the events from Facebook to Microsoft Outlook, Google Calendar and Apple ical.

1) Go To Events On Facebook
    2) Click To “Export Events” at the top and copy URL
    3) Log in Google Calendar,select Add, and Add by URL
    4) Paste the Calendar into the Public Calendar Address Box and Press Add

To be able to manage and to share your google calendar to Facebook then go to
    My Google Calendar

is simple to set up and can correct the timezone problem you could face with Facebook as Facebook does not manage timezone. is now compatible with iPhone and Android. From your iPhone for example, just visit with your browser, follow the steps and click on the iCal icon when requested. You will find your fbCal calendars in your iPhone traditionnal calendar then.

Facebook to Google Calendar
    Script Summary:
    Add your facebook events to currently logged in Google Calendar. Multi-language support available (currently EN (GB and US) and FI).

You have to click two install buttons (one with Facebook and one with Google) and then your calendar will be synced. It gets timezones right, has been translated into 3 languages so far and is starting to build up a fair following of users.

• jhpot

I’ve looked and I’ve looked and I can’t find one. My conclusion: whoever makes a Facebook calendar first stands to make a decent amount of money.