How does Bzeek WiFi sharing work?

Tom Sobieski April 9, 2012

I read the article on Bzeek WiFi sharing¬†and I don’t understand something. How can I be a hotspot unless there’s already WiFi available for me to use? If it’s available for me, isn’t it already available for someone else to use? Why would they need a hotspot?

Hello, simply this uses your wired ethernet for a wireless hotspot.

• ad

Some wifi hotspots check your MAC address and so you can use it on 1 device only. With bzeek you can use one id on more devices. Say , your laptop and your Ipad wiht one id. I use it on campsites.

In a sentence: it shares your regular WIRED net connection over WIFI. It converts one to the other. If you already have wifi, there is no need for this app. 

3. Susendeep Dutta

You can get Wi-Fi connection from your LAN wire only if it's connected to a Wi-Fi router.The router then sends Wi-Fi signals which is detected by other Wi-Fi enabled devices(if they are in search of Wi-Fi signal).

You become a hotspot when you have Wi-Fi connection to be shared to others.

It's not available to others till you don't allow your Wi-Fi signals to be used for others.

Others mainly to whom you would like to share your Wi-Fi, need hotspot so that they could also use your Wi-Fi,without getting additional connection.Wi-Fi hotspt is also useful for downloading larger files for your smartphone,tablets and other devices which requires Wi-Fi to use large amount of data.