How can I bypass captcha to download files from sites?

asiaTV shows November 27, 2011

I have been using Jdownloader and Mipony to automate downloads of Chinese TV shows for my family. These are mostly uploaded to Megaupload, Mediafire, Fileserve, or Filepost. However, automatic captcha only works with Megaupload and Mediafire. With the other two,  I have to sit there and manually enter the captcha. Does anyone know alternative programs that are able to automatically bypass captcha on all these sites?

1. Arif Ahmad

Forget about file sharing site it sucks and always harder than hard. You can use instead:

1. Torrentz.eu or bitche application - Search Engine
    2. zbigz.com - Online torrent downloader client.

Do it:

Paste a torrent link in zbigz and it become ready to download and enjoy

2. Michael

You can try Remote Captcha for iPhone, you get your CAPTCHAs on your iPhone and you solve them right there, so there is no need to be in front of the computer. Of course, you would need an iPhone :D

no production will upload their shows on file sharing sites, so i read this as how to violate copyrights fluently ?
    answer is, you should not do it.
    download them from the official source if available.

• asiatvshow

yes, I do violate copyrights.
      and no, I cannot download them from official sources, because the channel that owns them, did not put them up.
      we are talking about Hongkong TV shows from 20 - 25 years ago.
      my family owns them on VHS tapes, but those tapes are falling apart, not to mentioned the fact that those VHS recorder we still have, are falling apart too.
      some kind fellow fans have digitzed the shows, and put them up.

Did you check youtube? Many tv shows are on youtube, if you find it, there won't be any captchas.

jDownloader doesn't integrate with anti-captcha services yet for some reason. If you're using one site a lot, you could just pony a whole $5 a month! 

Jdownloader has an addon called J Anti-Captcha which may work, though bypassing captcha is against the TOS. I'm afraid I can't help you. 

- Jeff