Should I buy a Razer Blade gaming laptop?

Rashelle Puno October 2, 2012

Can anyone give me some reasons why I should or shouldn’t buy a Razer Blade gaming laptop??? I’d like to know of any opinions or reviews.

1. Eserpess Eserpess

well it completely depends on weather or not your a gamer? and how serious a gamer you are... if your casual and play the odd call of duty know and again I really wouldn't bother, but if u enjoy gaming, if you take it as a passion a love an escape, then you cant go better than razer or alianware. they build they laptops and mouses and keyboards specifically to do gaming mean yeah you can do other thing on them your using them but that's just like an extra layer on an already 3 tird cake it just adds to the epicness and usefulness so all in all if your a honest to god gamer who loves it then yes invest wisely in a razer or alianware.

2. Alex Perkins

It very much depends on what you'll use it for.

3. Rashelle Puno

can you suggest other good gaming laptops aside from Razer??

4. hamad3914

If you are willing to pay the price Hell Yeah grab it first!! :P :D

5. Jacob

No.You should buy a Desktop for gaming.Take my advice because I have been there.Laptops just overheat.No matter how hard you try your system bakes itself with that much heat.The components get damaged over time no matter what the advertisement says. We have learnt to fit components into a small space but not learnt how to handle it.And if you want a gaming desktop go for Alienware.They have their processors liquid cooled and overclocked to around 4 GHz.

6. Quinn

Dude, why would you ever get that? Trust me, don't get it unless is you get a hard on over a gaming system that you can MOVE. You could EASILY build your own desktop PC for like $1000 that is equal or better than that. Just go on YouTube and type "how to build a gaming PC". If you need more info contact me via e-mail (machette482@yahoo.com) I'd love to help, and I will link you the parts for a good gaming desktop if you need it because some parts require certain specifications of other parts to run. I have build plenty of systems, I can help if you need it.

7. Marci Kolyvek

As with all computers, it depends on how you're using it. The Razer Blade is rather expensive for both varieties, so I'd seriously consider whether I need the portability, or if a desktop for half the cost is more suitable. That said, its a beautiful laptop that can probably handle most of what you throw at it. I think the CPU looks a bit weak, but I might just be used to desktops. If you're going to be gaming on the go, this is excellent, go for it, just remember there are cheaper alternatives.

You can get to know whether you should get Razer's gaming laptop or not by comparing it with competitor's product by various parameters like cost,hardware used etc.. If the competitors like Origin,Alienware provide the same hardware and software for less cost than Razer,then there's no justification left for purchasing it.

If you read the review of Razer's latest laptop,the editor concludes at the end that it's not so much future proof.You must consider other laptops if such things bother you -

http://www.engadget.com/2012/09/30/razer-blade-review-late-2012/

9. mohit kumar

For gamin, you should buy a desktop, not laptop.

10. Dimal Chandrasiri

The specs seems to be nice... :) and if you are a gamer, it''s pretty cool.

IF YOU SAY YOU LOVE RAZER PRODUCTS THEN YOU SHOULD GO FOR IT, since I'm A RAZER FAN :D

11. Ahmed Khalil

I recommend not to buy, Same specs can be gained with less cost

12. Calle Sweden

If you willing to pay much for a pc, then why not? It is a good PC but costs more than a regular one with the same specs.
    //Calle

13. Areeb Majeed

Yes..

• Rashelle Puno

why??

14. albin george

I think you should consider the price to why you need it,If you want to to use some high performance demanding software's or games and if you want it to last a good while gaming laptops or computers are great.