Where can I buy good eMail addresses for business marketing?

Tom October 27, 2010

I need to do some business marketing and I am in quest of good eMail leads and addresses so I can promote my business online. I want to know where I can buy or download eMail addresses or leads for marketing.

1. Ryan Dube

Tim's idea is the perfect approach. Some businesses create a landing page with a free product - a high-quality eBook is a popular approach - but to get the free applicatoin, ebook, etc...you need to provide your email address and agree to receive periodic newsletters. The landing page should be optimized to draw people in using the words that are most closely related to your business.

This does a few important things. First, you know people arriving on that page are interested in your business. Second, they are willingly signing up to receive more news/info from you, so it's not spam. Finally, you're providing people with a cool free product/service in exchange for being willing to receive your promotional materials. Win-win for everyone. Just make sure the free ebook or app that you offer people isn't crap...or that'll reflect poorly on your business...lol. Offer something really valuable/useful for free and you'll draw in a ton of business leads.

Good luck!

2. timmyjohnboy

Personally, I believe building the list your own using more organic means would be better for you AND those you are marketing to.

The means may depend on your business.

3. Aufgefukt

Tom,
    I'm afraid that what you are intending to do is called "spamming" and is illegal.