How can I build a Facebook application without programming skills?

Robby May 5, 2011

I am looking to build an app for Facebook users, creating a network where people can upload pics, videos etc. without creating a new/additional social network. I’m not a programmer, so I need an easy to use program.

1. pceasies

If you want to get into web programming look into PHP. It's easy to start with the easy to understand. Once you get the hang of it, look into Python; lots of power.

2. Jeff

If you can't program and have no desire to program, than stay out of the art of programming. Simple enough. Facebook already has a feature to upload videos and pictures, it's called "Facebook".

Learn the Facebook API and come C# to get started. You can't half ass it by using some third party tool, because these tools have already created the fundamental API that others will be using, nothing groundbreaking going on.

3. Joe

I'm a programmer. Become one of us. Join the legions of coders taking over the planet. Get started here. This is by far the best place to learn.

• Daniel Plailly

Hey Joe, i have no programming skills but serious about self learning. Based on my interest I think i would like ot be proficient in HTML, PHP, Python, C++ and Java. i know it' s a lot and could take a lifetime but i looking for the right process/guide/tools/ to start. any thoughts

regards,

Dan