What bug free custom ROMs can I use in my Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman WT19i?

Nahid Anwar August 22, 2012

I have been using a stock ICS ROM for my SE WT19i. Now I want to switch to a custom ROM. I have unlocked my bootloader recently and am having trouble finding the right ROM for my phone. I browsed XDA forums but there are so so many ROMs that I cant decide. Some are so much clumsy and some are so customized and become too slow. I want a simplistic but option-rich ROM. Must be bug free. I need help!

1. rupinder

download link for hybroman please.!!!!

Someone on XDA asked this exact same question: there are several answers - CM9, ICS with the krsh kernel and Hybroman.

Susendeep is probably right though: Hybroman is likely the most stable out of these as it's apparently the most flashed ROM + kernel package for the WT19i.

3. Dalsan

The only true way to find one that suits you is to try them. I have tried hard to find the least buggy ROMS for my phones, but have to deal with issues that I would rather not have to deal with. Even stock ROMS from the manufacturer can be buggy, and can behave badly on one phone, but great on another, same exact models and features. Cyanogen is a favorite with many and became one of the biggest names in custom ROMS, but I have had data connectivity problems on my phones, though I think it is a T-Mobile thing. The other part of the problem with custom ROMS is finding the right kernal version to match as that will play a roll with how your phone behaves with custom ROMS.

4. Mohammed Mustafa

you may try Cyanogen Mod 9 or the original Ice Cream Sandwich from Sony Companion

• Nahid Anwar

Are you sure cyanogen MOD 9 supports SE LWW?

No,it doesn't as you can see from the link below -

http://www.cyanogenmod.com/devices

• Prabin

IT SUPPORTS JUST SEE ON CYANOGENMOD FORUM.....YOU WILL GET A CATEGORY SONY LIVE WITH WALKMAN

At the time of replying,it was not listed there.It might had been added later on on the list of supported devices.So,you have seen it.

Thanks for your comment as it has added some value.

Hybrom v17 ROM will be good for your phone -

http://www.androidust.com/install-latest-version-of-hybrom-rom-for-sony-wt19i/

It's reported to work fine.

• Nahid Anwar

Did you read my post well? I said based on ICS, not Gingerbread. Hybrom is on GB

Then if you dare enough,try MIUI one after it reaches stable state.It has simple UI.They only support for Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S.