Why have you made browsing your site so difficult?

Rajiv May 11, 2010

The cool website and tools is the most difficult page to navigate that I have ever seen. If I want to go to page number 262, I have to scroll through a lot of pages to get there. Why shouldn’t I be able to go to a page by entering its number in a window?

All cool websites and tools posts are archived under its own tag: cool web apps

I think I agree with Rajiv. I few days ago I read something in the series that would be useful for someone I know. Let me just say, it wasn't easy to find. You would think that it would be under the "Cool Software" category.

3. Steve Campbell

Rajiv,

I'm not sure I follow you. To receive all of the Cool Websites and Tools listings, you only need to subscribe to our Directory listing here:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/WebServicesDir

Also, we post new cool websites and tools daily. At the bottom of those posts, you can find other recent posts. You can also run a search to bring up all of the posts you're looking for.

I hope this cleared up your concerns in some way. If I can be of further service just let me know!