How can I get my browser toolbars back?
Question by Paul Coole /

I clicked something on BING and a bunch of taskbars or toolbars disappeared such as the one that has FILE, EDIT, HELP etc. on it. Also the one that has several blogs that I can get with one click. Another taskbar that is missing is the one with the little house that means HOME.

were you able to get your toolbar or taskbar back?

you originally asked about taskbars. What you mean, however, since you are apparently talking about a ‘bar’ inside your browser, is a toolbar. Essentially, it’s the same, but in order not to confuse people, the terminology is different.

The term ‘taskbar‘ is typically associated with the Windows taskbar or operating system taskbars in general. It’s a bar on the desktop that provides access to applications, to either launch them or monitor running applications.

So let me guess, you are using Internet Explorer. And if I understand you correctly, your toolbars disappeared. Getting them back should be easy. Right-click a random open spot next to your open tabs. Don’t right-click a tab itself. You might have to try a few different spots until you get the right selection. The right-click menu should show you a list of toolbars. Check the ones you want to see, e.g. menubar to see the on with the file, edit, help etc. options or favorites bar to see your blog shortcuts, aka favorites or bookmarks.

Please let us know whether this solves your question! If it doesn’t, please specify your browser, including the version you are using, e.g. Internet Explorer 8 or Firefox 4. Thank you!

• Balamurugan83

it doesnt work mam….

• mary

ho need help getting BACK browser n task