What is the best browser for flash games on Facebook or Yahoo?
Question by karen gariss /

I had to upgrade my Adobe Flash Player because my games were not working for the second time. I was recommended to use a different browser for my games. We use Mozilla Firefox.

Browse other questions & answers in the category , ; tagged , , , .
Awesome Websites
Awesome Websites
Best Anonymity Tools
Best Anonymity Tools
Deep Web Communities
Deep Web Communities
Online Security Tips
Online Security Tips
Tips for Privacy Obsessed
Tips for Privacy Obsessed
Best Music Services
Best Music Services
New Security Breaches
New Security Breaches

• MaryRachelKate

IE? really? 9 seems so slow overall on my computer but Castleville keeps crashing on Chrome. Safari and Firefox are so slow to load – I’m using Opera but it won’t load Zynga.com just the games – I’ll try Maxathon I can always use a 6th browser (really, I’m a nerd).

• Lorileisiren

i like maxathon for fb… also chrome or ie is good. tried safari n mozilla kinda both sucked

• S0v3r3ign69

I tested 3 browsers for Sims Social on FB and the best came out Internet Explorer! The worst was Firefox takes a lot of time to load, the second came Chrome a little more faster but has some problems and sometimes is blocking the game and you need to give a refresh to the page. The best for me performed Internet Explorer! I think is the best browser out there right now!

• Phillip

I use Chrome for Facebook and have no problems