How can I make a bootable flash disk in Windows?

Fems Pogi September 8, 2011

How could I make a bootable flash disk, preferably using SD Card or Sony Memory Stick Pro Duo Card.

1. Fems_pogi

Thanks again Jeffery.  Ok then.  But supposing I just want to boot my laptop with a USB Flash Disk, what should I do?   I tried this once with a Disk Burn Facility but it won't work.....   

Most BIOS's don't recognize the presence of an SD Card. It may recognize an external reader, in which you could set to #1 in boot priority, but even if you did get it to boot, the average input/output speed of an SD Card is about 15 MB/s... So if your BIOS does recognize your SD Card/Reader, you could burn a Linux Live CD that (preferably) loads into ram instead, such as Puppy Linux, Damn Small Linux and Slitaz

To burn an ISO to an SD Card, use a third party utility such as Pen Drive Linux. Though they support burning to a "USB", the procedure is similar to an SD card and should be recognized.