Why is Bluestacks not running on my netbook?

Rustem Y May 7, 2014

Hi everyone! I’d like to ask you to help me with Bluestacks, an Android emulating application. A couple of days ago, I installed it on my netbook. The installation went successfully, but when I opened the app, it failed. It keeps on failing every time when I try to launch it. I’ve looked for the solution on the Internet, and some people suggest that it’s all due to my video adapter (Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3600 Series).

I’m not a computer geek, so if there is any information I can provide you with to receive a quick response from you, please, feel free to tell me. As for other Android emulating apps, I’ve tried a couple of them, but none of them worked. Is this too due to my video adapter? If so, can you recommend an Android emulating app that can be installed on my netbook and is similar to Bluestacks in terms of the interface? Thank you!

Have a look at the list on http://www.techbate.com/5-best-android-emulator-for-windows-87xp/ . There are several options there.

What make & model of your netbook, version of Windows are on your netbook? How much RAM you have? It is all relevant to finding compatible software.

• Rustem Y

Hi! The make and model are Hewlett-Packard HP Mini 210-4000, the version of Windows is Windows 7 Starter. I have 2,00 GB of RAM.