What is the best blog software for someone with no experience?

Luis Perlish April 11, 2011

1. Unistalblog2

Data recovery
    software is one of the best software company in the world which gives a
    number of reliable services to its customer.

2. sefcug

I have been using Blogger and Posterous , both are very easy. That said for someone with absoulutely no knowledge about blogging, I would say try Posterous, all you need to know is how to email.

Hands-down, and I can't say this enough - WordPress. http://wordpress.com will host your site for you so you wont need to purchase anything, but you are a little restricted in what you can do. If you are an absolute beginner I would go with that option.

If you're willing to learn a few new things, getting a cheap self-hosted wordpress on godaddy will serve you better in the long-run, and give you a lot more freedom when it comes to customizing your site.

• Luis

Thank you for your time JB.

• timmyjohnboy

Another benefit of opting for wordpress.com as opposed to another free blog host is the relative ease of switching to your own domain and self-hosted wordpress site when the time comes.

Posterous.com is also another extremely easy blogging solution. Then there's tumblr.com which is good in its own right. Many of these solutions will also allow you to set up a domain that you've registered.

4. Bakari

Luis, if you’re talking about online blogging client, WordPress.com is fairly accessible with lots of tutorials on both our MUO site and others. If you’re looking for an desktop client, I use MarsEdit, which allows you to do all your writing, URL links, tags, and media inclusion before you upload to your blog. MarsEdit is easy to learn and I rarely have any problems with it.

• Luis

Thank you for your time....