How can I block someone on Facebook whose account was deactivated?

Michelle July 17, 2011

My boyfriend was a friend on my Facebook. He knew I was going to block him. So he deactivated his account and he is getting up during the middle of the night to look at my Facebook. He calls my cell to comment on my Facebook.

How do I block someone who I can never catch on Facebook. Please HELP!

1. imran nazer

My wife was a friend on my Facebook. she knew I was going to block him. So he deactivated his account and he is getting up during the middle of the night to look at my Facebook. He calls my cell to comment on my Facebook.

2. Dennis

My Girl friend recently opened a new account and deactivated me from the other one so how can i really get to deactivate her if i really cant see her name. Now she appears Deactivated and that pisses me off i Dont want her to see my Account but she does and I remain Blocked am so pisses by that i want her to see nothing about me just like i cant see her account help me Block someone who has Deactivated her Account..
    Please someone help me Thanks Dennis

3. Kshamza

just use his mail and add him to the block list in privacy sittings

May I be the first to say - what?

1. Your ex deactivated his facebook account
    2. Now he is using it
    3. He calls your mobile in order to comment

None of that makes any sense. Best to reform a coherent question and ask again, I think. 

Or maybe, this is as simple as searching for his name in the search bar, and hitting block on the sidebar from his page?

• Angela Alcorn

Yeah, if he's using the account then it's an active account. Search for him in the search bar and block him from his page. He doesn't have to be online for you to do this.

If he's already blocked you (and is un-blocking temporarily to view your profile) it's actually still possible to block him if you know the URL of his profile. Just submit a request to Facebook directly, noting the URL and they'll do it for you eventually.

In the meantime, you could de-friend him and lock down your privacy settings so that people who aren't your friends don't see your profile. http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/download-unofficial-facebook-privacy-guide/

• Steff1001

I'm having the same issue!!  And they say girls are crazy!  Did you figure it out ever??

• Alex who used to bang Steff

Bitches be trippin...and you're the one who picked this dude!

• guest

May be you can't understand that that guy is reacitvating and deactivating his facebook, so she can't block him? Now some ideas..?