How do I block calls and phone numbers from calling me on my Tracfone cell phone?
Question by Xoandre /

I have a Tracfone cell phone. I recently upgraded my phone to a new LG Touch device from an old 1″ screen with a keypad.

I have been receiving unsolicited marketing texts and phone calls, as well as someone calling me 3 times a night from a PRISON on a 1-888 number.

I am wondering if there is a service or a method in which I can enter my phone number and possibly the harassing phone numbers and text numbers to block them from connecting to my PREPAID phone…?

• bad bonz

I use the same service,and i make that phone number in contacts name that phone number DON’T PICKUP tag.
    If like in my case they rotate numbers,i had to upgrade my plan to include caller id block.

you can ask local police members regarding calls from prison so that they locate and erradicate. There should be blacklist thinggy service on your phone, to block unwanted calls