Between IObit Advanced SystemCare 6 Pro and Glary Utilities Pro, which one is better?

Rui Pedro Lopes June 24, 2013

I was looking the MakeUseOf rewards and i saw both these programs. Which is the best?

1. Chinmay Sarupria

Your question came on right time. Yesterday a article on MakeUseOf was published which compared the system cleaners. You should check it out:
    http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/cleaners-compared-ccleaner-vs-slimcleaner-vs-iobit-advanced-systemcare/

But in short, the winner is iobit advanced systemcare.

2. DalSan M

I agree with Oron. It depends on your wants and needs. Most people would only need IOBit Uninstaller or Revo Uninstaller, IOBit Game Booster (or Turbo Boost in Advanced System Care) for gaming, Smart Defrag (I prefer MyDefrag as well, though Piriform Defraggler works nicely as well), and CCleaner. If you are not careful and go for options that dig too deep, then issues may result from it instead of what was actually intended. Advanced System Care is great for those that like to be lazy about making sure most things are taken care of, but some of the specialized tools in Glary Utilities can give deeper results. It is more preference than it is about which works better, much like virus protection. Most will recommend certain software, while others swear by not using anything at all. Simple automation (ASC) versus more control (GU).

It's mostly a question of personal preference. In my opinion the ASC uninstaller and the defragger are top notch but there are so many components in either program I think it's impossible to give a definite edge to one or another. Personally, I prefer to use IOBit Uninstaller, My Defrag, CCleaner and a handful of other tools rather than either suite.

4. Degenerated S

I think ASC would be best to choose as it houses tons of features!

since windows has most of the facilities and is good at its jobs choose something that would be really handy.

It depends on what you are looking for. GU has a bunch of specialized tools to help you clean and maintain your system. ASC has pretty much everything automated for you as well as including tools for malware protection that GU does not have. ASC can also make some performance adjustments on the fly depending on what you are currently doing.

• null

Thanks for your response :)