Between Glary Utilities PRO and Advanced SystemCare 6, which one is better?

Humpster Sameasabove May 3, 2013

I want to download Glary Utilities PRO or Advanced SystemCare 6.

Which do you recommend?

Can someone please advise as to which is the better one or should I stay away from both?

Thank You to all who reply.

1. Ramchandra Naik

Glary utility pro is good , but be careful with the settings ,it has easy to use interface too

2. Sonwabile Hlazo

Between the two I would advise you to download Glary Utilities because it is easier to use that is my opinion because I have used it before

if you are comparing Glary Utilities PRO or Advanced SystemCare 6 freeware version then sure go with Glary Utilities PRO at least you will not be invited to purchase Advanced SystemCare 6 Pro shareware. Now if both are the shareware versions then things are different for instance Advanced SystemCare has an active forum so if something happens on the road then you can seek advice. comparing license glary pro is lifetime wherease Advanced SystemCare is annual so will revert to the free version. The Memory Optimizer in Glary Pro is a simple tool which will do its job automatically whereas in Advanced SystemCare Pro is more advanced you can call it any time. In advanced systemcare pro you have the Turbo Boost feature and you can configure either as Work Mode or Game Mode if you need more power, this will disable some services so that you get more power, how much? this will depend on the power of your computer if you have a powerful pc then the effect will be small. Advanced systemcare pro has more options than glary utilites pro such as Winfix (xp, vista, 7), Protected folder...

so it is more up to you to decide i think glary utilities do less mistakes and it is less agressive than advanced systemcare, their effect on windows depends from machine to another one, if you are happy with glary utilites then stick with it. You can use both but i doubt that one will fix the mistake of the other consider one utility deleted vital registry key or folder, the other utility will not replace it for you to correct that mistake, to be on the safe side do a restore point before using one or the other.

5. sims kaur

I would say go for Glary Utilities. It's easy to use and effective.

6. Degenerated S

advenced system care is best....... from xperience i can tell this..also there is a current giveaway going on..
    at -- http://raymond.cc

7. An Son

I have used CCleaner and ASC 6... they are very good and I never get problematic issues with them. CCleaner is more light and fast, but ASC 6 has more features and allow you to defrag registry and HD. Well I let ASC 6 to automatic clean my PC when it was inactive, and do manual clean with CCleaner when i uninstall a program. Other program that is very usefull is REVO uninstaller.

8. Kevin Keenon

I have used both. I prefer Advanced System Care 6. I find it easier for clients to use. Every PC I repair gets ASC 6 installed on it.

My preference out the two is Glary Utilities Pro. I personaly found Advanced SystemCare to be a little cpu hungary and didnt really live up to what they say it should do. But as I said, just my opinion.

I've used both (and Wise Care 365), but I found that even though there are some good tools in them, as a suite they are overly complicated and overly intrusive (like leaving an icon or a panel on your screen at all times). I now use CCleaner for most purposes, Wise Disk Cleaner and My Defrag which between them give me everything I want.

11. Harshit J

Don't use any of them. Seriously, you don't need them. I have installed CCleaner and just use it once a month to clean my PC. You can use any other cleaner software if you wish like Jet Clean or Wise Care 365.

12. DalSan M

One thing to note is that if you choose to clean too deeply, then some important things will go missing. This is with most things in life. If you clean your computer of junk files too lightly though, it is basically like lightly cleaning but leaving things under your bed; you mostly won't notice it until you look deeper. Just make sure that what is being cleaned and deleted should be cleaned, otherwise leave it alone. You don't want to create unnecessary problems for yourself.

If you are looking for something that continuously monitors your system and generally works without user input, go with ASC 6. For the occasional quick tool when you know exactly what you want to do, go with Glary.

I've used ASC in the past with few issues, but I don't need something doing housekeeping for me. I've been doing this for a long time and my manual adjustments tend to give me better results in optimization than I have ever gotten from automated tools.

Even though I still have Glary installed on my 1 remaining Windows machine, the only tool I use out of it is the Empty Folder scanner after large automated document reoganizations or if I have recently uninstalled a large amount of software (again) and am expecting to continue using the system for some time yet before the next rebuild.

The best way to decide which product is good for an individual is to see reviews.

According to the reviews,Glary utilities is best in comparison to Advanced System Care,I choose to recommend Glary Utilities for being simplistic to a user and straightforward,non-misleading.

Both these softwares have features that can be acquired from free tools too.So,you can stay away from both these if you want to save money and can be satisfied with few free tools.

15. DalSan M

I have used Glary Utilities free before, but it has cleaned out important files that wound up causing some errors in some of my other installed programs. Advanced System Care Pro has never caused any issues for me. If you want to see if either of them would work better than the other, try their free versions first. As far as Wise Care 365, I haven't used it or seen it, so I can't comment on it. You can try it to see if it suits your needs. In most cases, the free versions of these softwares should be enough for most people. To me, CCleaner with CCEnhancer along with Advanced System Care is enough.

16. RubisSong

I had the chance to use them with the "free" licence key my husband got from MUO. I can say tha tI have found Glary Utility to be more effective. That's just a personnal opinion :)

17. dave gee

I would suggest Recoveryfix Registry Cleaner tool for effectively scan and resolve all minor and major registry errors effecting system performance.

18. Lily

I have used both of them, but i do not think they are good. I LOVE Wise Care 365, it can scan and clean my CPU in a second so that makes my CPU more faster!!

19. Lily

20. Lily

I have used both of the softwares, but i think they are both not very good. I love Wise Care 365, they can scan and clean my computer in a second! ! Really good software!

• Md Mukhtar Mohsin

Yeah!! Wise Care 365 is a good utility and better than piriform products.

• Humpster Sameasabove

Thank You for your quick reply.Half say use Glary other half say ASC6 still deciding.

• glen lebarr

I like both but use ASC more often